Do any of these sound familiar?
- You’re busy and don’t always managed to eat a well balanced diet.
- You know you should take supplements but which one is right for you – there are SO many to choose from…
- You’ve bought supplements in the past, only to find them collecting dust in a cupboard months later.
- You’re trying to get pregnant and becoming concerned about your fertility.
- You want to give yourself the best possible chance of conceiving, then give your child the best possible start.
- You’re pregnant and know you need to take certain nutrients. But exactly which ones are best for you, and in what quantity? And is it safe to take them together?
- You have a fussy child who refuses to eat certain things and you want to be sure that they are getting what they need.
- You’d like the reassurance of using an experienced nutritionist without the cost of a face-to-face consultation.
- You want to take the best supplements, but are too busy to research and source them.
If any of that sounds like you here’s how we can help:
- We’re completely impartial. We’re not affiliated with any brands, clinics or corporations; we simply want to give you the best possible advice, products and combinations, irrespective of who makes them.
- We make it convenient and hassle-free. Your package will arrive in daily portions via the post – either as a one off package or every fortnight if you’ve chosen the subscription option – either way they should fit through your letterbox so no-one has to be at home.
- We have ten years of experience in working directly with couples trying to conceive, and with pregnant and breastfeeding mothers. Isabelle Obert is a Nutrition Consultant at one of the UK’s most successful fertility clinics, and in that time she has worked with thousands of couples trying to start a family, and beyond.
- Our carefully-targeted nutritional supplement packages are safe to take for all and in our fertility packages complement all fertility treatments, including acupuncture, IUI, IVF and donor.
- If you are entering into a subscription with us there is no minimum term of the contract and as long as you give two week’s notice prior to your payment date, you can cancel at any time. We’re so confident you’ll love our service we guarantee 100% satisfaction your money back (maximum 1 month’s subscription and must be notified within first 3 months of your subscription).
- We are the ONLY company in the UK that offers anything like this.
- We’ll keep in regular contact with you and monitor your progress, making sure you always have the most up-to-date package for your exact needs.
- You can also consult us online by Skype if you have any exceptional medical conditions or other concerns you’d like to discuss.
- Finally, we aim to keep our prices as low as possible. Our supplements cost no more than if you bought them yourself. There’s a minimal charge for postage, but many of our care packages cost less than £0.50 per day – a lot less than the price of a cup of coffee.
There’s a lot of information on this site about how we can aid our fertility and have a healthy pregnancy, from lifestyle changes to diet and exercise. Take a look through our blog – we hope you’ll see that as well as empathising with you, we can also really make a difference.